Letter Recommendation

Letter of Recommendation for Student

12th February 2019

Kecubung Street No. 8
Bandung, Indonesia
Tokyo University
Tokyo Street No. 145
Tokyo, Japan, 17658


To Mitsui-Bussan Scholarship Selection Committee

My name is Raden Shafiyyah Aathifah Sonya, M. Pd., it is my great pleasure to recommend Casey Brenarizkita for admission to Tokyo University. I have known Casey Brenarizkita for 3 years as my student and was delighted to serve as her teacher at 3 Senior High School Bandung. During that time, I watched Casey grow into an outstanding individual who excels in both her academic and personal pursuits.

As Casey’s teacher, I witnessed her extraordinary work. Her assignment or work was particularly impressive. Casey’s academic accomplishments are supported only by her personal strength. Casey is a fast-learner person, she often to get a perfect score in every subjects in school, and she is a kindhearted person, she likes to help people if they need help. Because of that personalities, she is well-loved by her friend, as well as all those who had pleasure of teaching him. When in the class, she can socialize with the teacher and the other students. Casey is a humble person, but because of that, she often to talk in the class while the teacher is teaching, and she is a little bit clumsy, she often to forget where she put her phone before, and she is an emotional person, she is a little bit can’t control her emotional when she does some projects in school with her friends. But I think, her weakness can be defeated by her strength.

I highly recommend you to accept Casey for Tokyo University. I am confident that she will be an excellent addition to Tokyo University. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding her character or past academic works.

Sincerely,




Raden Shafiyyah Aathifah Sonya
Headmaster
3 Senior High School Bandung

Komentar

Postingan Populer