Edu Passion 2019 : AGRANASTA

Hello! Come back again with me, sonya! Right now I'm gonna tell you guys about one of many events at my school, 3 Senior High School Bandung. This event is titled 'Edu Passion 2019 : AGRANASTA'. Edu Passion is an annual event held and organized by Student Council of 3 High School Bandung (I am the member of this organization) which invited dozens of local and international universities. This event was held to facilitate the students of 3 High School Bandung in choosing the right university for them. This event was opened by Ridwan Kamil as West Java's Governor.
After that, i performed traditional dance, because i'm the member of LSS 3, here's the pict :
then i changed my costume, and remove the make up, and work as a comittees of this event because I'm the member of 3 High School's Student Council. This event invited many universities to provide a place for college student to presented about their faculty to our students.

Here are also many stands of education, university, and food. University stand provided to students so that student can ask their dream university about the facilities, etc.
Because I'm the comittees, i had no time to ask 5 univ stands, so i just want to tell you guys what I'm doing as one of the committees. I had to come to school at 5 am, to come to the briefing, after that, i prepared for my performance, then i distributed the consume, and stand by in front of the class, the place for presentation until the event is over. There are many problem, as a committees, we always have to stay cool and tried to fix the problem. After all, I really enjoyed it.

Komentar

Postingan Populer