RECOUNT TEXT

EDU PASSION 2018

 Hi guys! Come back with me, Sonya. Right now I'm going to tell you guys one of amazing events in my school : EDU PASSION 2018 with tagline 'DO IT WITH PASSION OR NOT AT ALL' if I'm not mistaken. Edu Passion is an event who facilitate students of SMA Negeri 3 Bandung to choose their university with passion. So there is no more student who enter university with no passion. 

Edu Passion managed by OSIS SMA Negeri 3 Bandung collaboration with BK SMA Negeri 3 Bandung and supported by Edulab, UNJANI, Bank BJB, SSC, and Rumah Belajar Daniel. And there are also stands from popular universities in Indonesia. 

Event opened by singing Indonesia Raya and recitation, KV, welcoming from chairman of event, chairman of OSIS SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, and headmaster, and also Bu Netty. Then, KPA showing their amazing angklung, and presentation from sponsor.

Miss Wiwin gave us a task to record EDU PASSION or called as vlog. Because I'm on my duty, i just interview 2-3 stands. I'm sorry for that.

Here is our vlog : 

Komentar

Postingan Populer